1. A low end GWP for purchases under $50
2. Team up with another designer to see if they can donate a few items – perhaps to first 5 who purchase
3. Higher end GWP with a minimum purchase of $250 or more
4. Offer a 50% off coupon to your website products (if store doesn’t carry your line)
5. Get a make up artist you know (or one from a local salon on the block) to set up a table and do free make-over’s or eyebrow shaping
6. Offer a hand massage
7. Have a person doing palm readings
8. Get a coupon for a special drink from a local bar – or another incentive they want to offer.
9. Get a coupon from a local restaurant
10. Maybe a hair salon wants to offer a free blow out for any purchase over $200 – this way they know the person has money to spend
11. Set up a “block party” – get all the stores to stay open
12. See if local restaurants or a bakery wants to provide food or beverage
13. Promote this to death – get friends to promote via FB to local residents for you.
Let me know if you take a chance and GO FOR IT!!
Want to express your opinion?
Leave a reply!
I’ve worked with Sarah for about 3 months now and my line has been picked up in 2 new stores with … Read more
I wanted to share the importance of persistence, as you always say! I pitched another item to this w… Read more
I’m already getting orders from the email with the updated pricing that I just sent to my current st… Read more
Sarah Shaw is like Google, the entire How To section of Barnes and Nobles, Consumer Report and Yoda … Read more
Sarah is exactly what I have been looking for to take my business to the next level. She brings a to… Read more
Everything’s coming together. I am so excited. Thank you "20px" /> the website looks great. I am so… Read more
I LOVE working with Sarah! The best business decision I’ve made recently is joining Sarah’s Retail R… Read more
We enrolled in Sarah Shaw’s program because we needed someone to kick us into shape! She did just … Read more
“I came to Sarah with just the seed of an idea, a pile of sketches, and a bundle of nerves. I left w… Read more
15 hours ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
4 days ago
5 days ago
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|