1. Website: I’d suggest changing the images on the home page to reflect your best selling categories instead of particular items. You might have one box that is the pick of the week and spot light one special item there.
2. Navigation bar: Your navigation bar is very-very-very full and sort of hard to read. I’d try to group things more into categories so it’s easier on the eye. For example: Toddler hats, Baby hats, Diaper gear, Dress up, Hair clips, etc…
3. Mailing list sign up: You are missing a HUGE opportunity to build your mailing list and take advantage of direct sales opportunities by not having a sign up box.
4. Your blog: This is a great opportunity to connect with your customer base. I’d like to see you blogging at least 2x a week about things your target market wants to learn about. What are you an expert in? It is best to use your blog to show the world how much you can teach them, rather than use it to self promote.
5. FB and twitter icons: I don’t see any links to Social media. I’d add those to the top of your website to make it easy for anyone to click. Again, you are missing out on free marketing tools.
6. Charity Driven Products: If you are promoting the Israeli products, then what about giving a percentage to a charity? That might make those sales move faster.
7. Colors: You might consider changing the black to a more kid friendly color that relates more to your product line.
8. About you: Your story is interesting but could be written better by a pro….hard to write about yourself.
9. Facebook: Try to use your FB page to build rapport with your fans, not just sell to them. There is so much selling going on everywhere it’s like a Bazaar at times. Try to use your page to give supportive info and ask questions to get to know your target market better.
10. Connect: Figure out who your target market is and start to “hang out” where they are and show them what a super star expert you are in all cute things for kids……… maybe there are mommy groups, mom bloggers, YMCA, local schools or religious communities where you can do a “pop up” sale one day like a tupperware party.
Want to express your opinion?
Leave a reply!
I’ve worked with Sarah for about 3 months now and my line has been picked up in 2 new stores with … Read more
I wanted to share the importance of persistence, as you always say! I pitched another item to this w… Read more
I’m already getting orders from the email with the updated pricing that I just sent to my current st… Read more
Sarah Shaw is like Google, the entire How To section of Barnes and Nobles, Consumer Report and Yoda … Read more
Sarah is exactly what I have been looking for to take my business to the next level. She brings a to… Read more
Everything’s coming together. I am so excited. Thank you "20px" /> the website looks great. I am so… Read more
I LOVE working with Sarah! The best business decision I’ve made recently is joining Sarah’s Retail R… Read more
We enrolled in Sarah Shaw’s program because we needed someone to kick us into shape! She did just … Read more
“I came to Sarah with just the seed of an idea, a pile of sketches, and a bundle of nerves. I left w… Read more
4 hours ago
1 day ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
1 week ago
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|