1. Website: I’d suggest changing the images on the home page to reflect your best selling categories instead of particular items. You might have one box that is the pick of the week and spot light one special item there.
2. Navigation bar: Your navigation bar is very-very-very full and sort of hard to read. I’d try to group things more into categories so it’s easier on the eye. For example: Toddler hats, Baby hats, Diaper gear, Dress up, Hair clips, etc…
3. Mailing list sign up: You are missing a HUGE opportunity to build your mailing list and take advantage of direct sales opportunities by not having a sign up box.
4. Your blog: This is a great opportunity to connect with your customer base. I’d like to see you blogging at least 2x a week about things your target market wants to learn about. What are you an expert in? It is best to use your blog to show the world how much you can teach them, rather than use it to self promote.
5. FB and twitter icons: I don’t see any links to Social media. I’d add those to the top of your website to make it easy for anyone to click. Again, you are missing out on free marketing tools.
6. Charity Driven Products: If you are promoting the Israeli products, then what about giving a percentage to a charity? That might make those sales move faster.
7. Colors: You might consider changing the black to a more kid friendly color that relates more to your product line.
8. About you: Your story is interesting but could be written better by a pro….hard to write about yourself.
9. Facebook: Try to use your FB page to build rapport with your fans, not just sell to them. There is so much selling going on everywhere it’s like a Bazaar at times. Try to use your page to give supportive info and ask questions to get to know your target market better.
10. Connect: Figure out who your target market is and start to “hang out” where they are and show them what a super star expert you are in all cute things for kids……… maybe there are mommy groups, mom bloggers, YMCA, local schools or religious communities where you can do a “pop up” sale one day like a tupperware party.
Want to express your opinion?
Leave a reply!
I’m already getting orders from the email with the updated pricing that I just sent to my current st…
Sarah Shaw is like Google, the entire How To section of Barnes and Nobles, Consumer Report and Yoda …
We enrolled in Sarah Shaw’s program because we needed someone to kick us into shape! She did just …
“I am a detailed person and hate when I buy something online and am not satisfied. It’s always hard …
“I came to Sarah with just the seed of an idea, a pile of sketches, and a bundle of nerves. I left w…
“In just one hour on the phone, Sarah gave me clarity in my pricing and bottom line… Our new product…
With Sarah’s help and guidance I was able to get my product into the hands of 5 hot TV set dressers …
“If you have dreamed of hitting it big, and your product has any kind of ‘it’ factor, as Sarah often…
“With just one little tweak of Sarah’s expertise, I amplified the results of this new launch by 60…
When I first started working with Sarah I had a garage full of my Bathroom Bagonia’s and didn’t know…
18 hours ago
In this post, I’m going to show the simple trick to creating great subject lines – the ones that practically beg people to open your email and see what’s inside…
Read on: sarahshawconsulting.com/how-to-write-amazing-subject-lines/
#sarahshawconsulting #blog #subjectline #emailmarketing #digitalmarketing #emailcampaign #sales #socialmedia #business #fashion #boutique #magazines #getastreetsmartmba #facebook #instagram #twitter #pinterest #linkedin #website #brand #ecommerce ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
Suzy is a real go-getter who while rapidly growing her online business by expanding into real stores inside of stores, and a few free-standing boutiques too, spends time coaching her vendors to help them be as successful as possible. Join me and Suzy on her journey to bring American-made goods into our homes.
Click here to tune in now: sarahshawconsulting.com/podcast/suzy-ekman-makers-market/
#sarahshawconsulting #podcast #suzyekman #celebrities #business #fashion #apparel #boutiques #magazines #getastreetsmartmba ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
Join me on LIVE WITH KELLY from @WWDMAGIC on Instagram. Thursday at 3 pm PST
Calling all retailers and vendors who want to learn how to do drop shipping, fast marketing on a budget, and how to get your products to celebrities.
#sarahshawconsulting #wwdmagic #kellyhelfman #celebrities #producttocelebrities #retailers #vendors #dropshipping #business #fashion #apparel #boutique #budget #dropship #dropshippingtips #reseller #ecommerce ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
Michael shares about growing a start up, how they built their following, and how they continue to learn daily on how to do it better, build customer relationships and feed America one meal at a time.
Click here to tune in now: sarahshawconsulting.com/podcast/changing-way-eat-michael-wystrach/
#sarahshawconsulting #podcast #michaelwystrach #celebrities #celebs #celebrityaccess #business #fashion #apparel #boutiques #magazines #getastreetsmartmba ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Getting to know the most powerful stylists in Hollywood can change the game for you. They have the MOST power over what celebs are wearing and can often help a brand more than even the biggest store order you can possibly imagine.
Read on: sarahshawconsulting.com/hitting-up-hollywood-stylists/
#sarahshawconsulting #stylists #blog #celebrities #celebs #celebrityaccess #business #fashion #apparel #boutiques #magazines #getastreetsmartmba #legallyblonde #ReeseWitherspoon #hollywood #instyle #nordstrom #bergdorfgoodman #product2celebrities #consultation #contactanycelebrity #branding #entreprenette ... See MoreSee Less