I really like to take a moment at this time of year to think about what I have accomplished (and give myself loads of pats on the back of course), and what I still want to accomplish in my business…….I know it can be hard to set aside some time while you are wildly trying to get as many sales as possible in the last few weeks of the year….. but, give it a try if you want to give your brain a jolt of new ideas. They just might be the ideas that take your business to the next level and your life…….don’t forget about your life. Being your own boss can be a tiresome job (I get tired of talking to myself in front of the fridge) but in order to keep reinventing and reinvigorating yourself, it is important to look forward and backward to see how you can do “your life” better. Make choices and take a stand to make them happen.
1. Make a list of all the awesomeness that happened to you personally and in your business over the year. Did you get a new significant other, have a baby, launch a product, got a product to a celeb, move, buy a house, get some PR, make a huge gi-normous deal, get an investor, make more money, get into the store of your dreams, write a book, hire staff, Trademark or Patent something?
2. Do a victory dance and go out to dinner tonight with your favorite person. (This is one of my favorite things to do)
3. Make a list of all the things you wanted to do/accomplish this year in your business and didn’t get to do (yet). Now put them in order of most important to growing your business to least important.
4. Before December 1st, do the first thing on your list, and by December 13th, do the second thing. Just make this happen no mater what.
5. Make a list of all the personal things you wanted to do but didn’t get a chance to do yet. Put these in order of importance. Do #3 by Sunday.
6. Create a vision board of all the things you have left to do to create your ideal life. I was recently introduced to this cool, and free, online vision board that you can check out which makes it really easy. Or you can go the old fashion route and cut and paste – which is totally fun too.
Love to see what you come up with so leave me a comment and let me know how this works for you!
Want to express your opinion?
Leave a reply!
I’m already getting orders from the email with the updated pricing that I just sent to my current st…
Sarah Shaw is like Google, the entire How To section of Barnes and Nobles, Consumer Report and Yoda …
We enrolled in Sarah Shaw’s program because we needed someone to kick us into shape! She did just …
“I am a detailed person and hate when I buy something online and am not satisfied. It’s always hard …
“I came to Sarah with just the seed of an idea, a pile of sketches, and a bundle of nerves. I left w…
“In just one hour on the phone, Sarah gave me clarity in my pricing and bottom line… Our new product…
With Sarah’s help and guidance I was able to get my product into the hands of 5 hot TV set dressers …
“If you have dreamed of hitting it big, and your product has any kind of ‘it’ factor, as Sarah often…
“With just one little tweak of Sarah’s expertise, I amplified the results of this new launch by 60…
When I first started working with Sarah I had a garage full of my Bathroom Bagonia’s and didn’t know…
19 hours ago
I had the pleasure of speaking with Marcus Lemonis, star of The Profit and got the skinny on his process. Marcus reveals how he learns from all his businesses and then can turn around and use that in other businesses to help them grow.
Want to learn more? Drop me a comment below.
#sarahshawconsulting #podcast #marcuslemonis #TheProfit #celebrities #celebs #celebrityaccess #business #fashion #apparel #boutiques #magazines #getastreetsmartmba ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
1 week ago
How is your January going so far? How is the check list coming along? Just a reminder that it is totally cool and quite required (by me) to take full advantage of all holidays, Hallmark or Federal…..People are conditioned by the big box stores to expect a special sale and are just sitting there waiting for your email to show up and make them an offer they can't refuse. Really!!!
Want to learn more? Drop me a comment below.
#sarahshawconsulting #blog #business #holidays #marketing #sales ... See MoreSee Less
I was recently interviewed by Mark Savant for the The After Hours Entrepreneur podcast. Learn all about how to land celebrity backing for your products and services.
Listen to the podcast here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr25WVO7Os
#sarahshawconsulting #marksavant #theafterhoursentrepreneur #celebrities #producttocelebrities #celebrity #retailers #vendors #business #fashion #apparel #boutique ... See MoreSee Less