10 Ways to Use Your Simply Sarah Cosmetic Bags
1. Purse Blunders?- Make sure to keep all your make-up and toiletries in our bags that are coated with plastic on the inside. When on the go they keep messes to a minimum and style to a maximum!
2. Simple Garden Secret- Keep all your gardening supplies in a large square bag so you always know where your favorite tools are!
3. Arts and Crafts – Make sure your arts and crafts area is neat and tidy! Our assorted sizes of bags will cover all your crafting needs! The large sqaure bags are perfect for watercolors and paint brushes since they are coated on the inside.
4. Spills in the Luggage got you down? No more spills in the luggage for our jet-setting fashionistas with our coated travel bags.
5. Night Stand Styling- Keep a small sasha on your night stand filled with all your bedside essentials
6. Baby Diaper Overload? Make any bag a diaper bag! Fill a large square bag with diapers and toss it in your bag and fill a small sasha with baby powder, creams and everything else.
7. Guests Coming into town? Show some hospitality by giving your guest a sasha bag filled with toiletries on the night stand.
8. Kids toys scattered in your car? Have your kids each fill a large square bag with their favorite toys for car rides.
9. Jewelry All Over? Place a few clutches around the house in the spots you find yourself taking your jewelry off.
10. Summer Fun- Sasha Sets are the perfect graduation gift for the grad heading off to college. Also the fun bright colors make our cosmetic bags great for children going off to summer camp to keep all their essentials in.
Want to express your opinion?
Leave a reply!
I’m already getting orders from the email with the updated pricing that I just sent to my current st…
Sarah Shaw is like Google, the entire How To section of Barnes and Nobles, Consumer Report and Yoda …
We enrolled in Sarah Shaw’s program because we needed someone to kick us into shape! She did just …
“I am a detailed person and hate when I buy something online and am not satisfied. It’s always hard …
“I came to Sarah with just the seed of an idea, a pile of sketches, and a bundle of nerves. I left w…
“In just one hour on the phone, Sarah gave me clarity in my pricing and bottom line… Our new product…
With Sarah’s help and guidance I was able to get my product into the hands of 5 hot TV set dressers …
“If you have dreamed of hitting it big, and your product has any kind of ‘it’ factor, as Sarah often…
“With just one little tweak of Sarah’s expertise, I amplified the results of this new launch by 60…
When I first started working with Sarah I had a garage full of my Bathroom Bagonia’s and didn’t know…
11 hours ago
4 days ago
1 week ago
I had the pleasure of speaking with Mae Karwowski, the founder and CEO of Obvious.ly, a leading global influencer-marketing agency and technology platform. Mae shares some amazing tips on working with influencers and how you can forge relationships to build your brand.
Want to learn more? Drop me a comment below.
#podcast #maekarwowski #obviously #sarahshawconsulting #entrepreneur #streetsmartMBA #PR #celebrities #business #fashion #celebs #celebrityaccess ... See MoreSee Less
Do you know how to set the right price for your product line? Lordy knows I sure didn’t when I first started my handbag line. But once I learned the correct way to do it, I never mispriced anything again! Now I want to share this method with you so you can be profitable and not wonder why you can’t pay yourself.
It took me years to figure out how to set the right price for my product line when I first started out, so I can imagine you might be in the same situation. If you are not sure if you are making any money, then there is a good chance you’re not pricing your products correctly.
Proper costing is the lifeline to your business and profitability. Taking into consideration and finding all the hidden costs, is the key. So many people forget little things that they add up and then BOOM, you are not making any money. Once you have the actual cost (cost of goods sold) then it is easy to figure out the wholesale and retail prices so you are always making money.
I’d love to share this formula with you. It totally saved my rear when I was in year 3….. Just thinking of all that lost money in the first 2 years…. I want to cry!
Drop me a comment with “PRICED FOR PROFIT” and I’ll reach out and connect with you. ... See MoreSee Less